Process of Enrollment
* visit the childcare with the child
* complete admission form
* complete discipline & guidance form
* complete emergceny forms
* complete transportation form
* complete webpage & pictures form
* complete tuition agreement form
* complete parent enrollment form
* Complete potential client survey
* Bring in shot records
* Complete ICE card
* pay $35 registration fee (due annually in August)
* pay $35 supply fee (due bi-annually in August & January)
* pay 1st weeks tuition
* purchase 2 packs of wipes, 2 boxes of Kleenex and 2 bottles of sanitizer (August & January) Purchase napping cot.
All children are put on a 2 week trial period if they complete the enrollment process. This 2 week trial period allows both the family and the childcare to ensure that this center is a good fit for both parties.
Please provide all children in the 3-4 year old class with a backpack, sleeping cot and blanket. Please make sure all children have 1 extra pair of uniform clothes and socks.
Please provide all children in the infant/ toddler class with 3 changes of clothes, a package of wipes, at least 6 diapers a day, sleeping cot (if over 1 year old) and any other toiletries that you desire.